[rtems commit] bsp/lm4f120: Disable unsupported tests

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Mar 6 03:48:23 UTC 2019

On 5/3/19 5:01 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> I thought it was clear that these patches should not be merged. They take
>> too broad a stroke and don't make any attempt to resolve the real issue.
>
> Chris complained that the build problems hinder his work to fix the PowerPC
> libdl issues with the small-data area:
>
> https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2019-March/025016.html

I did and I did also say I was working on a fix. :) I may not have been clear
in my posts, sorry if that was the case.

There seems to be a few issues layered on top of each other in the PowerPC arch.
I am slowly working through the problems and fixing them. We have:

 1. OPERATION_COUNT tests overflowing small memory BSPs.
 2. PER_ALLOCATION test overflowing small memory BSPs (sp71).
 3. Not all dl.* tests are listed in common file.

Sebastian, why have all the 32 bit qoriq bsps disabled the libdl tests? I
understand why the 64 bit BSP has the tests disabled but not the 32 bit bsps.