Project for GSoC 2019

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:48:22 UTC 2019

Okay. But Ravindra is already working on Trace Compass I guess. So I
started seeing project other than this.
.
Already made a query for:
- "Port V8 Engine to RTEMS"
- "POSIX Compilance"

But have not got clear information till now, so I am still exploring. Are
there any other projects which are not mentioned in open-ideas page and can
be taken as GSoC Project? I would love to explore them too.