AW: SMP for pc686 BSP

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Fri May 17 10:38:18 UTC 2019

Thanks for the pointer. It seems to be in an early stage, though and only considering 64bit, so far.
Atm I don't feel familiar enough with the build system and project layout to integrate 32bit support from scratch.
However, fixing the pc386-BSP I learned again quite a lot. If I find some time, I might look into 64bit ASM.