Hello World Patch

Shubham Bhagat shubhambhagat111 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 09:45:06 UTC 2019

Hi!I've completed the Hello World task for GSOC and have included the patch and screenshot in the attachments. Please do check. I am a sophomore Computer Science student from India looking to gain more knowledge in Operating Systems. Please do share with me interesting projects/issues that I can tackle!
Thank you Ravindra Kumar Meena for writing a very detailed blog so I could successfully build :)