Hello World Patch

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Sat Nov 16 07:54:19 UTC 2019

Hello Shubham Bhagat,

sounds like a good plan. Like I said: If you want to look around a bit
without picking a fixed project yet it might would be a good idea to
have a look at some of the tickets. Topics in the BSP or driver area are
most of the time good starting points if you have the hardware or a
simulator.

PS: Please keep the devel list on CC.

Best regards

Christian