sparc-erc32 testsuites failures

Niteesh gsnb.gn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:41:51 UTC 2019

The test's for the sparc-erc32 BSP fail's. when running rtems-test for this
particular BSP it fails for almost all test cases, the error message:

*undefined target command: "sim"*

I think it's because the tests are run using sparc-rtems-gdb, but the sis
target was disabled in this commit:
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/commit/?id=abc540105d10ddc9cad7de3c7ac0a9aa209ac828
and was moved to use the standalone sparc-rtems-sis. I think this is what
is causing the problem, but not so sure. Can someone guide on how to fix
this?

BTW I know it's a way too early for GSOC but I have anyway attached the
patch for hello world.