Problem running sparc-rtems5-gdb

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:30:26 UTC 2019

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 8:42 PM Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 2:14 AM Vijay Kumar Banerjee
> <vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, Sep 22, 2019, 1:22 PM Niteesh <gsnb.gn at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Sorry, for so many questions.
> >> But I was actually following the latest quick start guide, but it is
> lacking information on building and running applications, the last page on
> quick start section was about testing the BSP. That's why I had to refer to
> the old wiki section.
> >

> > The doc has been updated recently and I don't know if someone is working
> on it or not. I see a todo section there, which probably is for building
> and running apps.
> >
> >> how could I patch this?
> >
> > Everyone: Where to add the guide to build and run hello world in docs?
> >
> The User Manual Ch. 2 Quick Start is the right place.

Thanks Gedare!

Niteesh: Would you like to add the instructions to the docs? you will
basically have
to add the steps you followed to get your hello world running. :)

to write the documentation:
1. git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems-docs.git
2. follow the README.txt to build the docs
3. add a hello-world.rst under rtems-docs/user/start and write the content.

Please don't hesitate to ask any question that you might have.

Best regards,
Vijay.