RTEMS 5 release status

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Apr 1 23:31:22 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please read if you have commit access.

I am cleaning up a few issues like the release README.txt to match
moving all the released source in to `sources`, then updating the
documentation to reference this and then I will create a 5.0.0-m2004
snapshot.

After this I will be looking to make a branch so please wait for an ack
from Joel, Gedare or myself for any pushes to any repo. We are in a
slushy state to fix tickets.

The sooner we clear the tickets from 5.1 the sooner I can create the
branch in the repos and the repos can be open again.

You help is needed and welcomed.

Thanks