Failures on Overnight build sweep

Christian Mauderer oss at c-mauderer.de
Sun Apr 5 19:04:12 UTC 2020

Hello Joel,

libbsd on raspberry should work again since yesterday (if you refer to
that ticket: https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3903).

Did your build already include the revert here:
https://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?id=d582d0e130a463842e27070a2e85ebc1acc7b71f

Sebastian reverted it after Chris said that it broke some builds:
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2020-April/059014.html

Best regards

Christian