Add BSP for STM32H7

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Apr 20 05:06:48 UTC 2020

On 20/04/2020 07:02, Chris Johns wrote:

> On 20/4/20 2:43 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> On 19/03/2020 09:32, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I started to work on a BSP for the STM32H7:
>>>
>>> https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3910
>>>
>>> I will use the new build system for this BSP.
>>
>> The BSP is now available in the new build system branch:
>>
>> https://git.rtems.org/sebh/rtems.git/log/?h=build
>
> How do you plan to have the build system (+ BSP + ??) code reviewed
> once we have branched for RTEMS 5?
Yes.

> The more you add the more there is and I will be focused on the RTEMS
> 5 branch until the release.

This is fine, I don't want to distract you from the RTEMS 5 release
work. I added it just in case someone is interested in this BSP. The
STM32H7 is a nice chip for RTEMS. Also I am about to rename the
specification files with a script:

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2020-April/059472.html