legacy stack or libbsd

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Aug 4 16:04:24 UTC 2020

Because the libbsd stack does not support some things yet (e.g. ntp) I have to call different
functions at rtems_init in EPICS. Therefore, when building EPICS for a target, I need
to know which stack the target was built with.

Viele Grüße
Heinz Junkes
--
Experience directly varies with equipment ruined.