[GSoC 2020]: Need help in writing sed alternative in Python for RSB recipes

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Aug 25 12:48:12 UTC 2020

Hallo Chris,

yes it works as described. The header file (librtemsNfs.h) is also there.
I must have done something wrong the day before yesterday. Unfortunately
I can't reproduce it anymore. Sorry for the "false alarm”.

I no longer use librtemNfs.h when using the libbsd stack.
It is no longer necessary there.
For mounting I already use “mount_and_marget_target_path(). This call is ok?

If I still need it for the legacy stack I can't try it at the moment.
I will try it next week. But I guess that I don't need it at all anymore with RTEMS5.
It seems to be a RTEMS 4 remnant.

Viele Grüße
Heinz