"invalid %if operator" in RTEMS source builder .cfg file

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Wed Dec 2 14:48:50 UTC 2020

I'm building "Simple Open EtherCAT Master" with rtems-6.  I built it earlier with rtems-5.  I get the following error when I try to build it:

[dufault at build scripts]$ /home/dufault/development/rtems/rtems-source-builder/source-builder/sb-set-builder \
  --log=log_arm_soem \
  --prefix=/opt/flatland/opt/rtems-6 \
  --with-tools=/opt/flatland/opt/rtems-6 \
  --host=arm-rtems6 \
  --with-rtems-bsp=xilinx_zynq_zedboard \
  net/soem
RTEMS Source Builder - Set Builder, 6 (f8d1f3c00db9)
Build Set: net/soem
config: net/soem-master.cfg
error: rtems-bsp.cfg:169: invalid %if operator:  -B/opt/flatland/opt/rtems-6/arm-rtems6/xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu/lib -qrtems ==
Build FAILED
Build Set: Time 0:00:00.055627
Build FAILED
[dufault at build scripts]$

It fails at the following "%if" directive:

#
# If there are no LDFLAGS create a path to RTEMS.
#
%if %{rtems_bsp_ldflags} == %{nil}
 %define rtems_bsp_ldflags -L%{rtems_bsp_prefix}/lib
%endif

Not being sure how to proceed I commented the three lines out and then it built.  Any suggestions?

Peter
Peter Dufault

This email is delivered through the public internet using protocols subject to interception and tampering.