Which threads execute _Thread_Handler ?

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:35:07 UTC 2020

> I have currently no time to help you debugging this issue.

Okay, even a hint would be helpful.

returns to _Thread_Do_dispatch() or jumps to _Thread_Handler().

When does it return to  _Thread_Do_dispatch() and when does it jump to
_Thread_Handler() ? Is there a condition? How does it choose between what
to do?

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 1:35 PM Sebastian Huber <