CMake support

Robin Müller robin.mueller.m at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:06:28 UTC 2020

Thank you Sebastian. I'm looking at building the example erc32 application
and the blinky executable right now. There is the issue
that determining the BSP path,tool binary determination, all the checking
etc.. bleeds into the application CMakeLists.txt but there is
probably a good way to extract that checking into an external file. It
might even possible to make this generic.

Maybe this would also be interesting for the QuickStart guide or the
examples in general so if you are interested
I could submit a patch for this (if everything works out as expected).

Kind Regards
Robin

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 13:59, Sebastian Huber <