AW: PC386 BSP Serial Console Problems

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Wed Feb 5 16:01:32 UTC 2020

Hello Lou,

We compiled the current master with your options and tried to run ticker.exe on our hardware.
If we start RTEMS with -console=/dev/com1,115200 it works, but if we try to configure it to use 9600 baud we also only get garbage data.
It seems the baud rate calculation is off for slower connections.

Best regards,

   Jan