Suggestion about libdl's cache size

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Feb 10 01:52:40 UTC 2020

On 10/2/20 12:14 pm, jameszxj wrote:
>    The caches size(RTEMS_RTL_ELF_SYMBOL_CACHE ...) now are just define in rtl.c.

Yes.

> One of our project should increase the cache size, so I have to modify the
> kernel source file directly. I think if the cache size can be redefined maybe
> friendly.

Yes I agree. When libdl was written I provided the flexibility to set the cache
size however I never created a formal interface to do this. At the time there
were many other things that needed to be resolved before this. I felt if this
was important and needed it would be raised as an issue. It looks like that time
as come.

If you would something added please contact me offline.