RTEMS Manuals: Single Page HTML version doesn't work

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Tue Feb 11 13:41:53 UTC 2020

Hello,

on docs.rtems.org we have a table with the manuals. There are three
views: Online, PDF and Single Page. It seems that Online and PDF work
fine. But Single Page doesn't work at all. Only a blank page is displayed.

Should we fix it or remove it?

I think I know where I could remove it. But I have no idea where it
should have been generated and therefore I'm a bit lost how to fix it.

Best regards

Christian
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Christian Mauderer