Project for GSoC 2020

Utkarsh Rai utkarsh.rai60 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:41:47 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
I would like to contribute to the Beagleboard BSP project, in particular
towards the improvement of the peripheral support. I have a few questions
pertaining to the same:-

1. Is adding support for Ethernet and USB a reasonable goal for the
duration of the GSOC?

2. FreeBSD has support for Ethernet and USB  can we port that to libbsd?

3. What are the deliverables for this project, for instance, would I be
required to add shell support for these peripherals or maybe an example app?

I have also attached a screenshot of the changed  'hello world' program
along with this email