Project for GSoC 2020

Utkarsh Rai utkarsh.rai60 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:45:02 UTC 2020

Based on your feedback,  adding memory protection
<https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2904> or enhancing Wi-fi Support in libbsd
<https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3222> are two projects that I would like to
work upon.

For MMU support I think a lot unmerged PowerPC code is already present, but
since  I would be using BBB I would only be able to use that as a
reference. Is it feasible to start it from scratch?

For Wi-Fi support, I would require an RTL8188 USB dongle along with JTAG
for debugging purposes. I am not quite sure about how to handle the
'hot-plugging' case in this project it would be very helpful if someone
could point me in the right direction.