Niteesh G. S. niteesh.gs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:59:37 UTC 2020

Hii Cláudio,

On Fri, 21 Feb, 2020, 4:55 AM Cláudio Maia (clrrm), <CLRRM at isep.ipp.pt>
wrote:

> Hi Niteesh,
>
> Thank you for your input. Following your suggestion allowed me to boot
> successfully RTEMS from u-boot.
> Moreover, I confirm that “-O rtems" does not work for me as well.

Your welcome :)

I have a few questions that I would like to ask you. What exactly is going
> on when we execute “bootm 0x200000 - 0x1000”?
> The address where we load the dtb is far apart from the one where we load
> the .img, so why do we need to boot the .img 0x1000 bytes below 0x200000?
> What is the relation between both, if any?

That's just the syntax for bootm.
bootm ${kernel_addr} - ${fdt_addr}

But, bootm  ${kernel_addr}  ${fdt_addr} should also work I guess but I am
not sure. Can you try that and please let me know?

Thank you,
Niteesh.

Regards,