Cláudio Maia (clrrm) CLRRM at isep.ipp.pt
Thu Feb 20 23:25:17 UTC 2020

Hi Niteesh,

Thank you for your input. Following your suggestion allowed me to boot successfully RTEMS from u-boot.
Moreover, I confirm that “-O rtems" does not work for me as well.

I have a few questions that I would like to ask you. What exactly is going on when we execute “bootm 0x200000 - 0x1000”?
The address where we load the dtb is far apart from the one where we load the .img, so why do we need to boot the .img 0x1000 bytes below 0x200000? What is the relation between both, if any?

Regards,
Cláudio