RTEMS test

John kongtcheu johnkongtcheu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:19:52 UTC 2020

Hello,
I'm trying to run the rtems-test after closing my computer and switching
operating systems(dual booted computer), but weirdly enough, I received the
message
rtems-test: command not found
So I attempted running the command for rtems-tools, but then the message I
received was
 ./rtems-test --lists-bsps
error: RTEMS Toolkit python wrapper not found, plrease report
Understand, I had previously been able to run the rtems-test command fine
before, this was only after I turned off ubuntu, turned on Windows, and
then turned off Windows and turned on ubuntu that this error occurred.
I'd greatly appreciate help in this mater.
Thank you,