RTEMS test

Cláudio Maia clrrm at isep.ipp.pt
Tue Feb 25 09:47:15 UTC 2020

Hi John,

You need to add the toolchain binaries to your path in the shell in order for them to be found by your shell when you invoke them.

Thus, after you build and install the toolchain (in this case for ARM architectures) with the following command (where $RTEMS is given by, for instance, "export RTEMS=~/rtems/"):

$ ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --prefix=$RTEMS/5 5/rtems-arm

You can add the toolchain binaries to the path by typing the following in the shell:

$ export PATH=$RTEMS/5/bin:$PATH

After that you should be able to use "rtems-test" and all the other binaries in "$RTEMS/5/bin".

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Cláudio