SPDX License Identifier Only and Full Copy?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Feb 25 11:43:47 UTC 2020

Hello Gedare,

On 24/02/2020 16:58, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 12:53 AM Sebastian Huber
> <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>  wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I updated the File Template section:
>>
>> https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/eng/coding-file-hdr.html
>>
>> Please have a look at it and check if it is all right for you.
>>
> Thanks. A few notes:

thanks for the review.

> * licence -> license

Fixed.

> * Do we have rules yet for using pydoc in python source? Should we? if
> so, should we also specify a header block for Python files? This might
> be a discussion for a separate thread.

The Python development in general has no guidelines at the moment. We
are currently stuck with the Python code formatter tool
selection/configuration. It is also an open issue if the Python
development guidelines should affect existing code.

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/eng/coding-file-hdr.html#restructuredtext-file-template

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de