SPDX License Identifier Only and Full Copy?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Feb 24 15:58:34 UTC 2020

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 12:53 AM Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I updated the File Template section:
>
> https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/eng/coding-file-hdr.html
>
> Please have a look at it and check if it is all right for you.

Thanks. A few notes:
* licence -> license
* Do we have rules yet for using pydoc in python source? Should we? if
so, should we also specify a header block for Python files? This might
be a discussion for a separate thread.
* Any file headers for rst documents? I guess the CC-BY-SA-4.0 is sufficient.