[Project #3860]

Anmol Mishra anmol.j2020 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 09:31:20 UTC 2020

Hello,
I was going through the list of potential projects for GSoC 2020, I love
working with automation tools and "Code Formatting and Style Check for
RTEMS score" looks exciting to me. I saw you edited the wiki and the owner
was not mentioned so pinging you for the same.
I have read the requirements and hurdles, I have a question that
1. "Is there any tool/procedure currently being considered as an option?"
2. "What is the timeframe I should look in the mail archive like the past 3
months?"

It goes without saying how much this means to me. I will be submitting 2
project proposals and don't want to waste time and start with draft
proposal asap. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Anmol