[Project #3860]

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 28 12:34:48 UTC 2020

Hello Anmol,

On 28/02/2020 10:31, Anmol Mishra wrote:
> Hello,
> I was going through the list of potential projects for GSoC 2020, I love
> working with automation tools and "Code Formatting and Style Check for
> RTEMS score" looks exciting to me. I saw you edited the wiki and the
> owner was not mentioned so pinging you for the same.

I'm not sure whether we already assigned someone. But that is a topic
that could be handled by multiple mentors. So your best bet is to ask on
the list.

> I have read the requirements and hurdles, I have a question that
> 1. "Is there any tool/procedure currently being considered as an option?"

Not as far as I'm concerned. You might want to have a look at the wiki.
I think there have been some notes for code formatters a few years back.

> 2. "What is the timeframe I should look in the mail archive like the
> past 3 months?"

That topic was created during a recent discussion regarding style
checking for Python. It can only be a few weeks now. But there haven't
been much details about it.

Best regards

Christian

> It goes without saying how much this means to me. I will be submitting 2
> project proposals and don't want to waste time and start with draft
> proposal asap. Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Regards
> Anmol

embedded brains GmbH
Herr Christian Mauderer