Raspberry Pi test report

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:20:48 UTC 2020

As it turns out the latest RTEMS master may need some of the dtb
and/or overlay files in the raspberry pi SD card. But the updated
instructions that Niteesh submitted for the raspberrypi BSP should
still be valid.

Either way, we should be able to automate it. A firmware release on
Github is ~180 megabytes. If you clone the whole repository, it's 10+
Gigabytes, probably because you get every binary release.

I'm trying to troubleshoot the RPi 2 SMP a little bit now. Non SMP
code seems to work on the Pi 2, but when you have an example with
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS 4
it crashes during initialization.