[GSoC 2020]: Weekly thread update

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Jul 15 14:18:11 UTC 2020

Hello, Mritunjay,

I'm afraid I've lost track of the situation. I am also still on holiday in Norway for 2 weeks and
I don't always have perfect internet access.
Where can I find your blog. I only found something from June 9th. What is the current location of the blog?

I'm afraid you've made a mess of things here.

In the "official" epics repo, you can read

https://github.com/epics-base/epics-base/blob/7.0/modules/libcom/RTEMS/rtems_init.c :

…

#include <rtems/stackchk.h>
#include <rtems/rtems_bsdnet.h>
#include <rtems/imfs.h>
#include <librtemsNfs.h>
#include <bsp.h>
…
Here the definition of the legacy stack will be included

#include <rtems/rtems_bsdnet.h>

Viele Grüße
Heinz Junkes
--
Experience directly varies with equipment ruined.