Strong APA Scheduler : First Draft

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:20:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

The v1.1 of the draft is live at:
https://richidubey.github.io/Strong-APA-Documentation/html/

and I need your reviews and your help on the following points:

1)Both the algorithms require the use of a FIFO Queue to support the insert
and dequeue operations.

I believe we can use chains and use the chain_append() and combination of
_Chain_Extract  and _Chain_First or just _Chain_First and node->next to
achieve the FIFO requirements.
But we need to define a structure to use Chain_Node and I do not understand
how to do so in this context:
https://richidubey.github.io/Strong-APA-Documentation/html/schedulerstrongapa_8c_source.html#l00177

2) A visited marker to check the CPU controls that have already been added
to the chain.
We can't have a variable-sized array or use a malloc inside the functions,
then how do we go about supporting operations like :
https://richidubey.github.io/Strong-APA-Documentation/html/schedulerstrongapa_8c_source.html#l00272

Thank you.