Strong APA Scheduler : First Draft

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:19:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

With Dr. Butterfield's help, I've made the changes to implement the FIFO
Queue using chain. I am not accustomed to coding for embedded systems, so I
am not completely sure if I should be using malloc
<https://richidubey.github.io/Strong-APA-Documentation/html/schedulerstrongapa_8c_source.html#l00179>
or not.

Someone, please review the following changes:

FIFO Implementaion and Queue traversal:
https://richidubey.github.io/Strong-APA-Documentation/html/schedulerstrongapa_8c_source.html#l00159

The structure I have defined to be used with Chain_Control:
https://richidubey.github.io/Strong-APA-Documentation/html/structCPU.html

Thank you,
Richi.