Need help in writing the Strong APA code

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:40:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

When I am compiling my current code, I am getting the following compiler
warning:

/home/richi/quick-start/src/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/score/src/schedulerstrongapa.c:
In function '_Scheduler_strong_APA_Extract_from_ready':
/home/richi/quick-start/src/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/score/src/schedulerstrongapa.c:400:37:
warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
   Scheduler_strong_APA_Context     *self;
                                     ^~~~

This warning refers to the following code:
https://github.com/richidubey/rtems/blob/3a9843f61bbd547d150d2ee2d791668cfb5aa282/cpukit/score/src/schedulerstrongapa.c#L415

We can see that the self variable is used to get the status of the chain,
why would I get such a warning then?

Please let me know.