[GSoC 2020: Offlist] Request to Pardon my unavailability from 31st July to 3rd of August,2020

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:30:25 UTC 2020

Hello all!

With great joy, I will like to share with you all that my team
is a finalist in India's biggest and most prestigious - "Smart India
Hackathon"
2020 and the Grand Finale of this Hackathon is being held in between
August 1st - August 3rd which will be also graced by Honourable Prime
Minister of India.

Considering the nature and magnitude of the Hackathon and the
amount of efforts our team has to put in to solve the challenge - I am very
likely to be less
active for the period between July 31st to August 3rd, 2020.

I will resume the work here with all the more vigour from August 4th and
I sincerely request you all to pardon me for the inactivity over the above
mentioned
period.

With your best wishes, I hope that our team will learn and build something
great
in this Hackathon!

Thanks
Mritunjay