Error in building application with rpi BSP with waf build system

Utkarsh Rai utkarsh.rai60 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:02:09 UTC 2020

Hello,

I was unable to build a sample app for raspberrypi, I followed the docs
<https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/app.html> and was able
to build the app for Xilinx-qemu and beagleboard.

The waf configure command was - ./waf configure
--rtems=$HOME/sandbox/rtems/5 --rtems-bsp=arm/raspberrypi

The log file shows the following message-
"
# project  configured on Mon Jun  1 09:19:15 2020 by
# waf 2.0.19 (abi 20, python 20711f0 on linux2)
# using ./waf configure --rtems=/home/utkarsh/sandbox/rtems/5
--rtems-bsp=arm/raspberrypi
#
Setting top to
/home/utkarsh/Desktop/rtems_test
Setting out to
/home/utkarsh/Desktop/rtems_test/build
from /home/utkarsh/Desktop/rtems_test: No valid arch/bsps found"

A ./rtems-bsps shows that the valid BSP name for RPI is the same as that in
configure command.
Is there a typo in my configure command or the waf build does not support
raspberrypi BSP? Kindly point out my error.

Regards,
Utkarsh Rai.