GSoC 2020: [rtems/rsb]: Error while adding ptp support. This time building for xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Fri Jun 5 08:03:41 UTC 2020

Hello,

We came across the PPSi library for PTP support some time ago: https://ohwr.org/project/ppsi
In their documentation its says they started with ptpd and then made an overhaul of the source code.
They also claim portability as one of their goals. We haven't had time to look at it closer yet, but the projects looks a bit more active and seems to have the CERN behind it.
Maybe it is worth checking out, if ptpd keeps making trouble.

Cheers,

    Jan