Need help in figuring out how a scheduler is assigned to a task

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:33:48 UTC 2020

Hii,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes makefile.am is what I was looking for. Thank you!

Thanks for telling me about the uniprocessor rule for having a single
scheduler for all the tasks. It makes sense. However I still cannot
find the code which actually links our processor to that scheduler!
Talking on a high level, I cannot find a code anywhere that tells
kernel/processor to use Simple scheduler for all the tasks when we
write #define CONFIGURE_SCHEDULER_SIMPLE inside a testcase(I could not
find anything related in the scheduler.h configuration file too). I
hope my doubt makes sense.

Also, could you please help me use a user defined scheduler? I have
mailed it on the mailing list.

Thanks,
RIchi.