Need help with configuring and using user defined scheduler

Kuan-Hsun Chen c0066c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:36:37 UTC 2020

Hi Richi,

If you just want to build the testsuites in sptest, you have to add an
option like "-enable-tests=yes" when you call ./configure.

Please have a look at git/rtems/testsuites/configure.ac, you should see
Line 48 has this condition.
(Just dig out my patch here:
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2016-December/016600.html, and I
did something similar as you)

Best,
Kuan-Hsun

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 4:55 PM Sebastian Huber <