Need help with configuring and using user defined scheduler

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Jun 9 06:22:36 UTC 2020

Hi Richi,

Note that "Hi" has just one 'i'... A little nitpicky maybe, but using
a "standard" way reduces cognitive load, which is a good thing.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 8:55 AM Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not really motivated to explain the old build system. I hope we can
> create the RTEMS 5 branch soon and merge in the new build system.
>
> For experiments you can just modify the existing scheduler
> implementation. This avoids changing anything in the build system.

+1

Since you're not going to try to merge this code, you can just hack on
stuff a bit. Maybe just change some existing test in place.

To add a new test requires updating the correct Makefile.am and
configure.ac and then rerun boostrap