GSoC 2020: Weekly Progress Update

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:11:09 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Following up as decided to update the weekly progress report on irc
channel on every Wednesday, I am updating the progress on the mailing list
as well.

==Previous Work==

Trying to fix missing files like "install/sh" error
to make the ptpd build run.

==Progress==

Earlier errors have been resolved but a new one popped up in the morning.

Modified source-builder/config/ptpd-2-1.cfg file again,
after Googling a little and following Heinz advice,

%source setup ptpd -q -n ptpd-%{ptpd_version}
%patch setup ptpd -p1

+autoreconf -vfi
+automake --add-missing

cd ${build_top}

%build

After this I made the local ptpd-master again a tar ball and used it,
which fixed the earlier, but now another error has popped up which I
am trying to fix.

The error is as follows:
"/home/mritunjay/development/rtems/rsb/rtems/build/ptpd-master-arm-rtems5-1/do-build:
155:
/home/mritunjay/development/rtems/rsb/rtems/build/ptpd-master-arm-rtems5-1/do-build:
../ptpd-master/configure: not found
shell cmd failed: /bin/sh -ex
 /home/mritunjay/development/rtems/rsb/rtems/build/ptpd-master-arm-rtems5-1/do-build
error: building ptpd-master-arm-rtems5-1
  See error report: rsb-report-ptpd-master-arm-rtems5-1.txt
Build Set: Time 0:00:00.191542"

==Blockers==

These configure errors are the main blockers.

==Future options==

Looking forward to raise this with the ptpd community
and trying with the help of mentors to fix the problems
as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mritunjay