Introducing myself and HelloWorld completion.

Denil Verghese denilcv3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:01:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

> Great. Those are two quite distinct projects. The "Improve the SMP
> Scheduler" will require strong C programming skills. The "Release
> Notes Generator" would involve Python programming. Depending on which
> language you are stronger in, you might choose to pursue one of them.

How can I acquire the required skills to do projects like 'Improve the SMP
Scheduler'. If there is a way that I can learn and work on it, then I would
prefer it over the ' Release Notes Generator' project.
Meanwhile, I have entered to work with the later on GSoC Tracking page.

Thank you.
Denil Verghese