Introducing myself and HelloWorld completion.

Denil Verghese denilcv3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:31:40 UTC 2020

Hi ,
     I have updated https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2020 page.

Were there any documentation issues that need resolving for this?
> sis has recently been split out of gdb and there are multiple places
> that used sis as the example. It is hard to find them all.

Indeed I have found some pages that mention the use of standalone 'sis'
command, but I think they all work (never tested them).
I don't know why I couldn't get to run the simulator within the 'gdb'
command. Is this command deprecated?

Thank you.
Denil Verghese