RTEMS Release Notes Generator - GSoC Project

Denil Verghese denilcv3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:48:57 UTC 2020

Hi,
  To summarize,
   I Will primarily focus on ticket https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3314
(hopefully from where the
project paused https://github.com/dh0072/ReleaseNotesGenerator ) along with
suggested tasks
such as license compliance such as auditing license information, creating a
manifest for a
release, fixing current MD support, adding support for other file formats
like Plaintext, Parseable(I
don't which will be all useful suggestions welcomed )
    Additionally, I could work on the remaining portion of
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3333 (Not sure the status of the code.).

Is the project be up to the requirements of a GSoC project? If not, what
can I do to improve the project?