Any short projects available?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Mar 10 22:15:43 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 3:50 PM Christian Mauderer <list at c-mauderer.de> wrote:

> Hello Niteesh,
>
> currently the release process for 5.1 is very active. Maybe you want to
> take a look whether you can support some small tasks there:
>
> https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=assigned&status=accepted&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=5.1
>
> https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=new&group=status&milestone=5.1
>
> For example:
>
> Testing the patch I added here: https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3903
>
> Or adding a test: https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3889 or
> https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3890

A couple more, thanks to Joel:
+ Add gdb BSPs to rtems-tester
+ Settle the discussion about device tree blob vs build.
+ Evaluate compile-time warnings. If any are in all or most BSPs,
   it would be very nice to kill them.
+ Add RSB Buildsets for every BSP that is supported by libbsd.
+ RTEMS examples do not build with waf. Also have warnings
    to fix due to recent confdefs.h changes.

Gedare