Hello world and query about a project availability

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 06:48:17 UTC 2020

Dear Dr. Bloom,

I have added my name on the GSoC Tracking list and have shared a draft
proposal with you. Please suggest changes in my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bth9sh3qH2vMTks1yiGpZVskUcD-g5jED4a3zJx1Klc/edit?usp=sharing

Also, currently the extension ideas I have in my mind are following:

1) Add support for multiple criticalilty level for tasks, and work on
another scheduler which would takes into account criticality level and
the multicore system. For example: EDF-VD by Dr. Baruah as it is 100%
schedulable.
2) Add priority ordering for asynchronous task according to Audsley's
optimal priority ordering
(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0020019000001654)

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,