Successfully built EPICS 7 with RTEMS 5 for mvme6100

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:56:44 UTC 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will research more on the targets
that can run with the simulator and would like to tell you that looking at
https://github.com/hjunkes/epicsBaseOwnPlayground/tree/7.0, I feel that @Heinz
Junkes <junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de> is already working on libbsd for
RTEMS-MVME2500 and I would like to hear more from him to get some clarity
on what can be done. Being a beginner, it's really a great welcome to the
world of cross-compiler development and testing. :) Thank you for always
helping me out!