ticket #3372 Add tests for inttypes.h methods to RTEMS

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Mar 28 21:06:43 UTC 2020

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020, 3:46 PM Eshan Dhawan <eshandhawan51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I went through the currently available tests
> they lack the test for functions
> •imaxabs()
> • imaxdiv()
> Please tell that If any other function whose test is to be added.

If we knew, there would either be tests or tickets. :)

File a ticket with the appropriate tags to have it show up in the POSIX
compliance list and add it to your project if you like.

On a vaguely related note, there is the open POSIX test suite (
http://posixtest.sourceforge.net/) and glibc's test suite. In theory they
should be able to run against RTEMS. In practice, I have no idea if or how
hard it would be to get them to run and to investigate failures to mark
some as expected. Some test frameworks assume fork and exec. Just throwing
this out.