BSP Wiki Clean Up

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:21:50 UTC 2020

Looking for BSP pages with minimal descriptions, I have come across these
initally:

ARM BSPs
1) Cogent CSB337 -- csb337
2) RTL22xx (Philips/NXP ARM7) -- rtl22xx

Lattice Mico32 BSPs
1) Lattice EVR 32

Motorola M68xxx and Coldfire BSPs
1)Motorola MCF5206Elite -- mcf5206elite
2)Motorola MCF5329EVB -- mcf5329
3)Freescale MCF548x -- genmcf548x
4)Motorola MVME162 -- mvme162 (only Debugging part missing)
5)Cogent CSB360 -- csb360 (Both Download and debugging missing)

MIPS BSPs
1)Cogent CSB250 and CSB350 -- csb350
2)Hurricane V320USC -- v320usc
3)Toshiba RBTX4925 -- rbtx4925 (Both Download and debugging missing)
4)Toshiba RBTX4938 -- rbtx4938 (Both Download and debugging missing)

PowerPC BSPs
1)BAE RAD750 3U and 6U -- rad750
2)Embedded Planet EP5200 -- gen5200 (Both Download and debugging missing)
3)Lauterbach Trace32 PowerPC Simulator -- t32mppc
4)Motorola MPC8260 ADS -- mpc8260ads
5)Motorola MTX603e -- mtx603e
6)TQ Components TQM8xx -- tqm8xx

Most of the other PowerPC BSPs pages lack information related to
downloading and debugging but have other things in detail,
How should I consider them?

Looking for your feedback on it. Please take care and stay safe :-)

Thanks
Mritunjay Sharma