RTEMS 5 Release status

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri May 1 03:29:28 UTC 2020

On 29/4/20 6:00 pm, Chris Johns wrote:
> Also I have currently backed away from a full markdown for the generated
> README.txt. It was creating some issues that require more work than is
> needed and it is not critical. It can be revisited as part of the on
> going support work.

After saying I would back away from markdown for now I found the release
notes with markdown valuable and so I have found a solution and have
created a sample release note HTMl file for review. You can view it here
for a short time before I delete the test release to stop search engines
finding it and linking to it...

https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/releases/5/5.0.0/5.0.0-m2004-2/

Having an index.html means the paths to various pieces needed to be
added so real links exists. You need pandoc on your machine to create
these files when building a release.

I will push a change to `rtems-bsp` in rtems.git so it generate the
arch/bsp list in markdown so the list at the end can be created.