Odd Behavior on Cygwin

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue May 5 17:46:58 UTC 2020

Hi

I have a test sweep going on Cygwin and there are a couple of oddities I
would like some advice on:

1. It appears that the same command I used on Linux and FreeBSD is not
managing to get mail to the build@ list. Any ideas?

../source-builder/sb-set-builder --mail --mail-to=build at rtems.org
--mail-from=joel at rtems.org --keep-going --log=l-aarch64-5.txt
--prefix=/home/jrs007/rtems-cron-5.0.0-m2005-1/tools/5 5/rtems-aarch64

2. $HOME in a script being nohup'ed was being replaced with c:/msys64/....
and not /home/... . Any idea what this was an indication of? When I ran the
script directly, the expansion was as expected. I can't seem to reproduce
this in a small test case. Any suggestions?

The build sweep is going (slowly as expected) and it is on the second tool
target. It will take a long time (as in days) to finish.

--joel